The clinic is open and operating on a limited basis with all necessary precautions in place.
Please book via our online booking. Reception is staffed from 10-12 daily and all calls will be returned during this time.
LASTING RELIEF, GUIDANCE AND SOLUTIONS
BEYOND MERELY TREATING SYMPTOMS
WE DISCOVER THE ROOT OF YOUR PROBLEM AND CORRECT IT
A Holistic Approach to Health and Wellness
What many sufferers of recurring pain and physical maladies share is frustration with what seems like the endless treatment of symptoms. For over a decade, the Ratoath Physiotherapy team of Chartered Physiotherapists and Practitioners have pioneered a better idea, blending innovation with best practices to create custom, functional neurology treatment plans. Built to deliver a sustainable solution in-less time, our objective is more effective treatment, not perpetual treatment. Because to us the mind and body working together isn’t a fantasy, it’s our goal, and how we change lives for the better.
WHY OUR CLIENTS LOVE US
- Best physio I have ever been to (which is a lot!). Rory is a magician and helped me resolve issues that have plagued me for years. I will never go to another Physio. Thank you so much.
– Chris (Blanchardstown)
- Many thanks to Rob for sorting out my Achilles and getting me back to full strength for running, really appreciate it and can highly recommend Ratoath Physiotherapy
– Sinead (Ratoath)
- Attending Ratoath Physio with Rory for last number of months. He is so knowledgeable and comprehensive in his diagnosis. You work through a plan and he always seems to preempt where issues may occur on the road map which is reassuring when hit obstacles. Brilliant service by Rory and other staff. So good I even traveled from South Dublin! Would definitely recommend. Thanks again.
– Jason (Dublin)
- Been going to Rory on and off for about a year now. Hes excellent and always manages to get me back on track. Fabulous service from everyone of the staff members
– Audrey (Dunboyne)
- I went to see Rory with regards to lower back pain I have been having. Rory was very thorough and asked lots of questions in trying to get to the cause of the issue. After a couple of visits I am on the mend now, and I feel I was well looked after in a friendly and professional way. I would highly recommend Rory.
– Paul (Dublin)
- I have been going to Rory on and off for years. I can’t speak highly enough about him. He also treats members of my family and I recommend him to all my friends. He is always able to identify the root cause and treat it. He is so thorough in testing and knowledgeable in diagnosing and treating various problems/injuries. He goes above and beyond what you would expect. There is a friendly and welcoming atmosphere in the clinic and Elaine is always so lovely and ready to help you in any way. Highly recommend it.
– Clodagh (Ratoath)
- Attended Rory recently post foot fracture he speeded up my recovery with each session and the exercises he gave me to do restored flexibility and eased alot of pain. I would highly recommend Rory and Ratoath Physiotheraphy excellent service
– Sandra (Ratoath)
- Had back problems, Andrew diagnosed the cause and gave relevant exercises after first consultation. Back improved within days and only one further consultation required.
– Brian (Ratoath)
- I have been visiting Rory on and off for a number of years for various injuries and can not recommend enough!
– Helen (Stamullen)
- Great service there, for sure. I went there with my son for a sports injury and we were looked after in a very friendly and professional way by Rory. I would definitely go there again! Thank you
– Adriana (Ratoath)
- I have attended numerous physios over the years with a degenerative disc issue in my back. However, Ratoath Physio is one of the best that I have attended. Rory and his team are highly experienced and knowledgeable. I got pain relief, followed by great results. Excellent practice!
– Nadine (Ratoath)
- Can only say good things about this place. Grateful for all of Rory’s hard work, efficiency, and attention to detail. The biggest draw to this particular physiotherapy clinic is the fact that you will only be invited back for as many sessions as absolutely necessary. I have attended a few physiotherapists over the years as a competitive dancer and Rory is by far the most efficient and most reliable person I have been to.
– Zara (Ratoath)
I have been attending Rory at Ratoath Physiotherapy as needed over many years. Rory is very reassuring and always inspires confidence. Rory is a very skilled diagnostician and he makes the recovery route very short and largely painless. Rory is now our family physiotherapist and we all hold him in very high regard. Great administration team as well (Elaine and Mr O’Neill). Thanks Rory.
– Mark (Dunshaughlin)
- My problem was a sciatica related issue and very troublesome. I was referred by my GP. Friendly and engaged booking process on the phone and in person with Elaine. Neat online process as well. Convenient location, handy parking. The premises feels very safe. Rory was very thorough and also gave a sense of competence and broad experience. I would recommend the facility and I would go back if I need further assistance
– Ciaran (Ratoath)
- All the family have been to the clinic with Rory , Diarmuid & Bryan over the years and it’s a wonderful service . Very effective evidence based holistic treatment . Bryan is currently treating my daughter for a dance related injury and he is excellent . I would highly recommend it and it would be a worthwhile service even for people who live outside the area
- I’ve had 3 separate injuries treated here and each time have found each issue resolved back to full recovery, the guys here are very knowledgable and use many effective techniques to resolve any issue you may have, I’ll be back here any time I need a niggle healed
– Paul (Ratoath)
- Like magic. 12 months of knee pain sorted out in one visit. I can’t recommend Rory highly enough.
– Tony (Dunboyne)
- From the welcome sign when you first walk in…to the nice atmosphere and the professional treatment…this Physio is great…price was very fair too as Andrew took a bit more time but didn’t charge me the extra. Recommended.
– Derek (Ratoath)
- Visited Ratoath Physiotherapy last Tuesday and I am completely amazed by how Rory has made me feel better! Have been suffering awful with my upper back since having my daughter a few months back to the point I was in tears with pain. Had visited a local physio in my area three times and sought no relief that I was literally at the end of my tether thinking I was never going to be pain free… a friend recommended Rory and just said trust me! One session later and the relief I have felt is amazing! I cannot thank this guy enough!!!! Highly recommend and will definitely be advising friends & family to go here in future
– Martina (Blanchardstown)
- I have been going to Rory on and off for years. I can’t speak highly enough about him. He also treats members of my family and I recommend him to all my friends. He is always able to identify the root cause and treat it. He is so thorough in testing and knowledgeable in diagnosing and treating various problems/injuries. He goes above and beyond what you would expect. There is a friendly and welcoming atmosphere in the clinic and Elaine is always so lovely and ready to help you in any way. Highly recommend it
– Clodagh (Ratoath)
- Feeling great today, finally allowing myself to dream of a pain free walk down the aisle in a couple of months! :)))) THANKS to doctor Andrew for your kind and professional guidance before and during this procedure-you’re the best!
– Aija (Sandyford)
- It’s no secret that my passion is to put my body through its paces in every possible movement and having a physio who is both well rounded and specialist, whichever the situation dictates – who understands the whole picture, the parts, and how they coexist – has enabled me to stay healthy, break through restrictions, and achieve things I could only imagine a year previous. Your enthusiasm for what you do glows when faced with a problem and your willingness to educate in the process has left an impression on my own career. I would say that I will gladly recommend you but I already have – and every person who has been treated by you speaks very highly of you.
- After 12 sessions with another physio, Rory was recommended and he sorted me in one session! Could not recommend enough, a friend of mine has been through my recommendation and same, sorted after a session. Brilliant thanks lads.
- I have been with Rory and his team on a number of occasions for some shoulder and neck issues over the past while. His knowledge and ability to identify and treat the root cause quickly and practically in a professional and friendly manner is second to none. I have referred family members and friends to Rory and his team and have had nothing but positive feedback. Keep up the great work! 🙂
– Derek (Trim)
- Just recently moved to Ratoath and required Physiotherapy for pain and restricted movement in hip flexors. Rory treated me on two occasions with immediate results. Home Care advice was clearly given which in turn has aided my recovery time. Rory’s approach to treatment was very professional, communicative and client centred. I would highly recommend Ratoath Physiotherapy to others seeking Physio.
– Heather (Ratoath)
- Rory is unbelievable I’ve been to many practices over the years but Rory is second to none I’ve even had my 9 year old daughter there for a dancing injury I can’t speak highly enough about him.
– Brian (Ratoath)
- As a Strength and Performance coach – as well as a very active weightlifter, the detail and knowledge of Rory and his Team is next to none His assessments and understanding of the body is quite simply remarkable. I know of very few in Ireland that possess the knowledge that Rory offers to all his patients. Going anywhere else is simply a waste of time and effort on your part.
- I picked up a knee injury during running and couldn’t run for a few weeks, even walking was painful and it wasn’t healing with rest. I got an appointment with Rory and with in 20 minutes after doing various tests he had diagnosed that the issue was a locked pelvis and unlocked it there and then. That evening I ran 8k slowly, but more importantly pain free. Whilst the pain was in my knee the cause was in my pelvis. To say I was delighted would be an understatement, as I thought I might not be able to run again for a good while. Rory has a very direct, no nonsense, professional approach and I would definitely seek his help again for any future issues.
– Rob (Dunboyne)
- Excellent physiotherapy. Rory was able to identify a recurring issue I was having with my back and correct the problem within 2 sessions. I’m recommending this practice to everyone.
– David (Dublin)
- Rory has been brilliant with diagnosing and fixing my kids and my sporting injuries at the root cause not just the symptoms. Many many thanks. I would highly recommend Ratoath Physiotherapy. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.
– Aidan (Ratoath)
- Rory was absolutely fantastic with my son recently. He had a leg injury from rugby and the attention to detail in Rory’s assessment and treatment was amazing. Highly highly recommend.
– Gillian (Ratoath)
- Thanks Rory for the great sessions – brilliant – can’t recommend highly enough.
– Niamh (Navan)
- Highly recommended. Had a hip alignment problem, got sorted in 20 mins.
- Rory is so far ahead of the game it’s ridiculous!
- I found Rory very professional and both his knowledge and expertise was evident on my first of two visits. I had neck and shoulder problems and the exercises Rory showed me worked brilliantly.I would highly recommend Rory to anyone out there and the follow up call i received about my health was brilliant.
– Caroline (Dunshaughlin)
- Couldn’t recommend Ratoath Physiotherapy and Rory O’Neill highly enough. Professional and customer friendly service, explaining everything in simple terms so that you can understand your injury, how the muscles work and what can be done to fix it. The treatment and follow up worked and Rory provides you with the knowledge and exercises to help you keep yourself in tip top shape
– Deirdre (Ratoath)
- I’m really pleased with how I’m moving with my new knee. Rory took a holistic approach to helping me to learn to step out with confidence, leaving behind the coping mechanisms I had learned over the painful years. He is aware that the effects of a damaged knee or hip are a little different in every patient and works skillfully on the best exercise programme for recovery. All of this worked for me in a relaxed way and was added to by Elaine – ever cheerful and professional.Thank you both!
– Mary (Ranelagh)
- Rory O’Neill is an excellent, professional and experienced Physiotherapist. He gives clear understanding of presenting issues with offer of quite calming and dedicated support. Needless to say Rory is reassuring and gave me full confidence in his ability to resolve my issue.
– Tim (Templeogue)
The Ratoath Physiotherapy Difference
Our promise is real
We’ve earned the trust of our clients by keeping our promises for over 12 years, with a personal approach dedicated to sustainable health and wellness.
A Dedicated Team of Experts
Chartered Physiotherapists with a wide range of expertise and skills, united in a common mission to provide care at a higher, and more personal level.
Get help when you
We’re all busy, but we never forget that when you’re suffering, you’re after fast relief. We’ll do everything possible to find a way, sooner rather than later.
CONVENIENT HOURS AND LOCATION
Our flexible hours allow you to book an appointment without changing your life at our central location with ample free parking