Post Operative Rehabilitation
Recovery help after orthopaedic surgery. Exercises to stablise, mobilise, and protect.
After surgery, during the post-operative stage through rehabilitation, it’s essential to follow through with professional guidance. We’ll help you to set your goals, provide appropriate treatment, monitor progress, and guide you every step of the way to ensure successful and maximized recovery. For best results, we help you with both what to do and what to avoid.
Whether the goal is a return to everyday activities, or to the playing field, we’ll get you back to where you want to be quickly and confidently. For patients immobilsed in a cast, we’ll work with you to restore movement and regain function in affected bones and joints.
Treatment specialties include:
- Knee Arthroscopy for menisctomy, chondroplasty, micro fracture
- Shoulder arthroscopy including sub-acromial decompressions, shoulder stabilisations and rotator cuff repairs
- Ankle support for Lateral ligament repairs, Achilles tendon repairs, ankle arthroscopy
- Lumbar spine – microdiscetomy, lumbar fusions
- Total knee and Hip replacement
- ACL ligament reconstructions
- Following surgical repair of fractures
Feeling better is a click away.
Book an appointment or get the conversation started.